Monday, March 12, 2018

Making the most of it Monday




Welcome to Making the Most of it Monday! I don't know about you but I always feel a little bit guilty when I only use a product once (or it gets set aside and totally forgotten about). It's always fun to see how many different looks that you can get from the same stamp. These are all similar today but the differences are more noticeable in real life, up close.
All cards use the Technique Junkies Vintage Botanicals Collage stamp, Palettini collection.

On the first I used Yupo paper with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks of Wilted Violet and Broken China. Spritzed with water and then added some brushos color crystals in purple and ultramarine. Colored in flowers and butterfly with Copic markers, added some white gel pen highlights and Wink of Stella to bee wings.

The second card is SO much prettier in real life. I found this Technique Junkies Stained Glass tutorial   that uses Nuvo embellishment mousse. Mother Of Pearl was used for this card and I have to say that this one is my favorite. The color is beautiful and looks a bit vintage.  Tim Holtz distress markers used to color.

The third card was made with Whisper White cardstock and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Prismacolor pencils used to color and background colored with Copics. Dry embossed borders with Tim Holtz folder.

I would love to hear which one is your favorite!

1 comment:

Carlene (aka Chatterbox-1) said...

Love the color combinations on #3 with the blues and purples. This is a wonderful stamp collage make so pretty with your choice of coloring.